Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pet Care Ebooks

Dear Cats and Dogs,
Baron and I have received numerous emails from cats and dogs requesting we provide information to their humans about pet care ebooks.  It seems that humans, well-intentioned though they may be, are in serious need of help when it comes to learning about:
  • How to Get Rid of Fleas
  • Housetraining a Puppy (Or a "poopy" as we like to call them.)
  • Training a Cat (Yeah right.  Like that can happen.)
  • Dog Grooming
  • And many other pet care ebook topics
Here's an email we received just last week.
Dear Jester and Baron,
Could you please explain to my humans that it is in my nature to jump up on kitchen counters?  Thousands and thousands of years of genetic programming have made me this way.  No matter how many times my humans yell, "MOVE AWAY FROM THE SALMON!!!!" I won't move.  I just can't.  Now, if they were to squirt me with a water bottle, that might be another story.
Cat TestimonialBuffy L. - Indianapolis, IN
P.S.  Go Colts!




We hope you can convince your humans to take a look at these pet care ebooks.  But, remember.  All we can do is provide the links.  You can lead a human to an ebook but you cannot make him read.  Good luck and let us know how it goes for you.

Sincerely,
Jester, Director of Cat Stuff and Baron, Director of Dog Stuff at WhiskerGifters.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Good suggestion for ebooks. It's always helpful to read up on different aspects of pet care. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete