Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cash for Clunkers Trade In

As evidenced by the recent uptick in GDP, the Whisker Gifters Cash for Clunkers program has been an incredible success.

The most recent trade in request was sent to us from Sirius Black and White of Port Washington, NY.  His story and a photo of the clunker he's trading in are below.

Hi Jester,
I don't want to brag but they don't make toys strong enough for me.  When I play tug it's the toy that loses.  I got this toy about 3 months ago and it was fun until all the stuffing came out.  Eww, it didn't feel good on my tongue.

My name is Sirius Black and White, but everyone calls me Sirius.



Thank you, Sirius Black and White, for sharing your story with us.  We can put a man on the moon but we can't come up with an edible dog toy stuffing.

We'll send Sirius a coupon good for 10% off his next purchase at WhiskerGifters.com.

If you have a dog toy, cat toy or dog chew you'd like to trade in, visit the Whisker Gifters Cash for Clunkers page at WhiskerGifters.com.

Jester, Director of Cat Stuff
Baron, Director of Dog Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment