Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Saving a Cat's Soul

Greetings and Salu-tail-tions,
FULL BATHTUB ALERT!!!!!

Are Your Cats Old Enough to Learn About Jesus?

Cats, it appears your humans are looking for yet another excuse to stick you in the tub. This time, it’s under the guise of saving your souls. Eternal or otherwise, Baron and I want to warn you that with salvation comes a very wet head. Yours.

Now, with the economy the way it is, there’s nothing wrong with saving a few souls and putting them away for a rainy day. But, in our opinion, a boom in the forced saving of souls can only lead to a bust in catnip sales. So until I can use my own tongue to wash away sin, I’ll opt for eternal damnation.

Let us know if your human has tried to save you.

Sincerely,
Baron, Director of Dog Stuff
Jester, Director of Cat Stuff

Baron’s Postscript - "I would say I'm more spiritual than religious. I can’t really kneel that well anymore."

Jester’s Postscript - "I lived with a foster family until I was 3 months old. They must have been very religious because every time I jumped up on the kitchen counter they yelled, "GOD **** ** JESTER."

No comments:

Post a Comment