Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baron Requests a Retention Bonus from AIG

Dear Sirs at AIG in Charge of Retention Bonuses,

I respectfully request a retention bonus of $1,000,000. My qualifications for the retention bonus are as follows:
  1. Over the years, I have retained water many times
  2. One of the kids in my family used to wear a retainer
  3. Even at my advanced age, I am able to jump over (small) retaining walls
  4. After paying my bills, I have no retained earnings
  5. I know some dogs who are anal retentive
Please make my check payable to “Baron” and mail to:
Whisker Gifters
24 Main St., 2nd Floor
Port Washington, NY 11050
If my check is sent by a method for which a signature is required, please make sure it is delivered between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., as I leave for lunch at 1:00 p.m. on the dot.

Sincerely,
Baron

Upcoming Guest Columnist Schedule
  1. Thursday, July 16: Jester opines about a topic yet to be determined
If you'd like to become a guest columnist, send your article to jester at jester@whiskergifters.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment